Thursday, October 24, 2019

17A - Elevator Pitch #2


Reflection of feedback: From my first elevator pitch, I received a lot of positive feedback surrounding my energetic and passionate tone that made the elevator pitch more engaging and enjoyable to listen to. I changed the tone of my voice a lot to keep the audience engaged and I didn’t realize how important my use of hand gestures would be in keeping the audience interested in what I was saying. I think that keeping good energy and being excited about your product is very important because how can you expect the audience to stay interested/engaged when you can’t even do that about your own product.

What I changed, based of feedback: After reviewing the feedback I received, I decided to slow down my elevator pitch a little bit so that my speech could be more easily understood. Sometimes, I would get passionate about what I was saying and that would lead to me speeding up and making what I was saying harder to understand. I also decided to spend more time discussing the problem that my product is aimed at addressing by specifically including statistics that emphasize the seriousness of the issue I am trying to solve. Including a price estimate for my products was another tip I received and I made sure to include that as well in my elevator pitch so that consumers can get a better idea of what I am offering them.

No comments:

Post a Comment