Thursday, November 7, 2019

22A - Elevator Pitch No. 3


Reflection of Feedback: Unfortunately, I did not receive any feedback for my last elevator pitch so I had to take into account feedback that I had gotten in the Idea Napkin No.2 Assignment and implement that into my elevator pitch. The feedback that I received in the first elevator pitch commended my enthusiasm and passion for my product that I was passing on during my elevator pitch. The use of hand gestures and changing the tone of my voice through the elevator pitch allows me to engage my audience better and emphasize certain points of my business concept. Overall, I was able to take the feedback that I received in the 2nd Idea Napkin assignment and emphasize the fact that there are no significant alternatives and by introducing my microchip concept that makes my idea more discrete and versatile.

What I changed, based of feedback: Taking in the feedback that I received on the 2nd Idea Napkin, I emphasized the fact that there are no direct competitors with my product. I mentioned in the elevator pitch the various alternatives of my product, followed by my conclusion stating that “if these products were truly effective, then we would have seen a sharp decline in these crimes a long time ago”. Implementing current technology into my product gives my concept an edge and plays a significant role in shortening response times and lowering these crime rates. Another piece of feedback that I utilized was introducing the microchip concept and showing a demonstration of how it can be utilized in an emergency situation. Showing the demonstration provides deeper understanding as to the application of my product. I made sure to just take it a bit slower and make sure that my points were being clearly understood by my audience. Emphasizing what makes my product effective was another key that I wanted to make sure was understood by my audience.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Javier,
    I am very sorry that you received no feedback on your last pitch. I know that the feedback I received was extremely helpful and because of it i was able to drastically improve my pitch. Although you did not receive any feedback, I thought it was very smart of you to use the feedback from your idea napkin instead. Way to work with what you got. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Javier,

    I apologize for not providing you some feedback for your last pitch; however, you were still able to improve your elevator pitch substantially. Your way of introducing the problem and explaining how your product can fix that problem was ideal and a very interactive. I didn't get side tracked or bored while you were explaining your pitch. Instead, I was engaged and interested, as I was able to fully understand what you were trying to display to the audience. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Javier, I am sorry for not giving you feedback on your last elevator pitch. Feedback is such a crucial part of this because it really helps you improve when you are reading what someone else has said from their perspective. I do think that your elevator pitch was very good and I was engaged the whole time. Even though you did not receive any feedback, I believe you still did a great job.

    ReplyDelete